Came home from work today to a lovely surprise from Fantasywoods.
A gorgeous wrapped parcel with so many pretty things in it. (Thank you!) I plan to do a photoshoot later in the week to showcase some of the clothing (models featuring Josef and Eve).
Still No Name Barbie with these cute little animal purse which I will use as backpacks for my two Yo-SD girls. They are so cute and soft!
Of course, Rune being Rune decided to claim the adorable Powderpuff Girl and neat little headband. Such a perfect size for her.
There was also a gorgeous Christmas tree ornament that I will take a photo of when I put it on my tree. (Can't believe Christmas is practically around the corner already!)
This was such a great surprise to come home to. Thank you my dear.
I also got a notice from Bluefairy that my doll is delayed but will hopefully ship in two weeks, fingers crossed!
Remember my Match Girl Chiika? I decided to get rid of that bob she had that I could never seem to manage into any semblance of order.
Started her re-root on the weekend. It will probably take a while but I am giving her pink hair. Here she is fussing with the strands I have knotted and ready to be plugged. I think she might be a wee bit impatient to have a full head of hair again!!
That's it for today. Hope everyone is having a good start to the week. And because I love flashbacks, here's one for you...
Manic Monday by The Bangles





Oh too bad your MAy is delayed, but hopefully will be shipped soon! Too late to avoid december but still EMS should be fast!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you received my package finally!! And so glad you enjoyed it :D!!! Rune looks very cute with the headband~ The tiny duck is so cute, I'm sure you will find good use for it. I was tempted to buy one for me but since I already did my bath time photo I was able to resist XD
Love that shade of pink for your pureneemo, She will look very nice once you are done with her.
Not sure about how fast though given our postal services have been slow lately. In the good ole days, an EMS parcel from Korea would get to my door within about 4 days from when it shipped from the company. These days, it's more like 7 days if I'm lucky but usually 10 days because it sits in one of the depots down south for 2-3 days doing nothing. And it's not even a customs depot, just a normal one. It's frustrating to see the tracking crawl so slowly.
DeleteOnce I track down a bath, I can't wait to use that rubber ducky. I'm glad it arrived too, still surprised at how slow it moved though to get here. Everything was so lovely. I can't wait to photograph the dolls in their new outfits.
That pink hair was actually on an Obitsu head so I'm cutting off that hair to use it on my Chiika. The Obitsu head is a practice head anyway that will never have a body so it doesn't really need hair. I'm recycling!
Congratulations on such a wonderful surprise! And those Powerpuff girls! They sent a lot of episodes over here when my kids were little. I could watch some with them! Those fluffy animal purses are just the cutest! Will do well as backpacks for your girls!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the re-rooting, lovely shade of pink! Will suit her just great!
I haven't seen Powerpuff girls before but I might have to check it out. The character designs are so cute.
DeleteIt would be nice if re-rooting didn't take forever but it's well worth it.
What a lovely package!! x3
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to see what you've been doing, and I really admire your rerooting work so far! Can't wait to see your girl later on!
Fantasywoods always does such nice packages.
DeleteI hope to have her finished by the end of next week ... maybe. I can't wait to see her finished either!