Monday, 5 December 2016

...her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining

I decided to change Deirdre's eyes back to her original blue. I really love her in this colour. It's amazing that eye colour can change a doll's look and vibe. I just prefer this combination over the green eyes. There's something softer about it I think.


What follows is a photo montage along with the theme song. This is something Josef compiled for Deirdre on their first anniversary. He's such a closet romantic! It'll become a part of their 'mix tape'.



Theme Music: Just The Way You Are ~ Bruno Mars






11 comments:

  1. What an awesome camera! It looks like it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite neat. I have seen some better ones though, ones where the lenses actually change. I just wish I knew where people got those ones from!

      Delete
    2. I have a camera with changeable lenses but it is for dolls in 1/6 scale. I got in on Ebay.

      Delete
  2. She looks lovely like this!!! love her outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Would you believe that I couldn't figure out what to pair with that lovely grey skirt pant that you gave me so I ended up leaving her in the singlet she wears underneath her clothing and threw that scarf around her to try and hide how ... visible the sculpting on her bust was!

      Delete
  3. She is beautiful! And it really changes a dolls look with another color in wigs, eyes and so.
    I really like her hair like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do too. It's always hard to come up with a nice style for long hair especially unruly curly long hair!

      Delete
  4. She's so pretty and the blue eyes suit her very well, I adore her casual style and the camera prop is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never seem to quite pinpoint her style as it is constantly changing. I think she definitely has a mix of styles all thrown together.

      Delete
  5. Blue eyes always look great on red heads Alasse, no matter the shade. :) Love the camera prop ... darn it, I just love props. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it better than the green with her. It completely changes her look to me. I love props too. I wish I could find more that didn't burn my wallet though!

      Delete