New eyes and wigs arrived today for Yana.
I'm in the process of finally tweaking and expanding the vague character profiles I have of my Wee Ones into something a bit more concrete. It started with Yana and her new look. I really liked the vibrancy of her blue eyes and the fact they have thin grey strands running through the iris. Coupled with the pale hair, she reminds me a little of a Wind/Air Sprite. Of course, she will have to have the outfit to fit. I'll work on that. Something in white and floating.
Yana and Rune together.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!



They're adorable, especially in that pose, it looks like they're dreaming/imagining something big @o@
ReplyDeleteTheir dresses really seem to suit the season as well x3
I'm not sure even I would want to know what these two are cooking up!
DeleteThe dresses are really gorgeous. They're made by Xanadu. I love the festive feel to them.
Love that dress on her, She looks so cute next to Rune, rune looks more serious.
ReplyDeleteLove her new eyes and hair. Her hair style seems very similar to my own May but color wise they are totally different. I've taken photos of her and my xmas set up so many times now, but I didn't like any so far. Might try again today, Christmas is just around the corner, I need the photos now XD
Glad to know the profiles will be getting longer, I want to know more :D
Rune does look more serious. Strangely enough, she is more passionate about things. Her alignment is Fire so I guess that makes sense!
DeleteOh I haven't been able to take any photos for Christmas yet. I've been so busy working, I haven't had much time to do a lot this week! Hopefully in the next few days if I can get all my Christmas shopping done!
I really need to write more of their stories down. The Muse has been quite active lately, it's sometimes hard to keep up!
Lovely photos! Yana and Rune are such cuties together.
ReplyDeleteWill check the profiles too, I always interesting to knowing more!
Thank you. These two could definitely turn out to be trouble makers!
Delete