Thursday, 23 March 2017

Electric Blue Zoe

If I happen to be MIA next week, it'll be due to a cyclone and lack of internet connection/electricity. Right now, they're predicting one to hit the coast (and probably come through our town) early next week. Whether this will happen or not depends on the cyclone. It hasn't fully formed into one yet but they are expecting it to over the weekend. The joys of living in the tropics.

On to more light-hearted stuff ...

Zoe got a change of clothes and glasses today and a new addition to her household, Princess, her new kitten.



She's definitely turning into a crazy cat lady and she has the mug to prove it!




I recently ordered a bunch of stuff from Tiny Frock Shop so am eagerly awaiting its arrival. Mostly props and re-ment. I still have a craft/sewing room that I need to make at some stage.

6 comments:

  1. A cyclone!! Those things scare me a lot, I would prefer an earthquake any day! Though it's better if nothing happens of course ~
    Zoe is looking amazing! where do you get so many cool eye glasses??? Are they from barbie? Wish they would sell accessories separately :D!
    Your mug is so nice!! I remember seeing the tutorial on my froggy stuff and thought is so clever! And funny thing Zoe got a cat, as my momokos got 2 dogs this week lol~ I want to post about them eventually and make them a bed or something, they are so cute!! Love Zoe's clothes!
    Didn't know the tiny frock shop! so many nice things :O! I'm always learning new things with you.

    Stay safe!! I hope the cyclone will be over soon and everything is okay. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope it misses us but we've been really lucky for a couple of years now so not sure if our luck will hold this time ...

      The eye glasses came with a Barbie set (the one that had the new clothes Zoe is wearing in fact). The other pair I use are actually pureneemo ones (which you can get from AmiAmi too) but fit the Barbie just as well as they fit the Pureneemo dolls.

      Can't wait to see the dogs you got for your Momoko girls! We seem to be on the same wave length a lot!

      I got a guitar for Zoe! Really excited about that. Got a few other things too, mostly food items and a mannequin to go in the sewing room when I make it.

      Fingers crossed that it won't be a severe one.

      Delete
  2. Oh yikes! That does not sound fun at all. I watched a program some days ago, about the harbor in Sydney and how much work there was to do when a normal storm was heading their way. And you have cyclones coming your way. Gosh, our thunderstorms have nothing to say - even if the ones we have here are rather bad. Hope that all goes smoothly - or better yet, nothing happens at all.

    Zoe is living a good life. She is really looking good with those glasses and her new kitten are very cute! Hope that you receive your order soon! Always fun with stuff arriving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I'm hoping we either miss it or it fizzles out at sea as it can do sometimes but the way they're talking, they don't expect it too, they just expect it to get stronger the longer it's at sea.

      I'm super excited for my order as I got a lot of new stuff which will go great in my dioramas. I'm going to make one out of wood too eventually with a bit more fancy stuff. But for now, I'll make do with what I have on hand.

      Delete
  3. I hope your electricity will be OK~ haha, we have so many typhoons here also, but it seeems Taiwan is quite used and well-prepared for dealing with them!
    I love the bunny bedspread x3 so adorable~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've already been through Yasi so we know what to expect but it's a pain as both electricity and water can go offline during these sorts of events. And we hadn't got around to installing cyclone protectors over our windows yet (they're fairly expensive) so have to board them up instead.

      I saw that fabric at the local craft store and thought it'd make a neat bedspread for the dolls.

      Delete