Happy First Day of May!
A few months ago, I ordered a pink wig for my Obitsu girl however I didn't like how it looked or sat on her so the wig was left in the wig container until recently. I decided to try it on Clara for a bit of fun and was surprised at how much I liked the wig on her.
A 'Rapunzel' -esque wig in length. I'm happy this wig looks good on her as I've wanted a pink haired Pullip for a while. All she's missing now is a necklace.



She looks great!! And the clothes make her look so sweet, love her style!
ReplyDeleteHappy first may for you too!
The set you gave me I am going to put on my Tomboy Pullip, the Francoise Arnoul girl with the short blonde hair. Can't wait to see what she will look like.
DeleteCan you believe it's May already?
She looks just adorable in that pink hair. She is cute one!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great 1st May!
I'm thinking I might get a custom done on her face a bit later down the track when I can afford it. Something colourful to match her hair and maybe get some custom eyes too.
DeleteClara looks great! I love how the pink brings out her dark eye shadow!
ReplyDeleteAh, I hadn't noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out. It does give her a very moody look doesn't it? I still haven't tried putting them on Obitsu bodies. Well, I haven't even attempted pulling these dolls apart yet so I should start with researching that!
Delete