I finished my Urban/Industrial set mostly. I need to add in some black pipes which I ran out of time to do on the weekend and I still have to make some furniture to put in it but the walls are done. Right now I am using it as a set for Kelsey's sweet tunes.
This series of photos was taken at night when Kelsey is on her own, strumming away at her Ukulele.
This series was taken during the day. Kelsey hanging out with bestie, Hope. They're having a bit of a jam session and a spot of tarot reading by the looks.
That's it for today. Have an awesome week everyone!









Awesome! Recently I'm really into the industrial thing on the sims2/4 xD; Loving the brick wall a lot! I think you could also do a really cool loft or penthouse apartment with that background!
ReplyDeleteI actually want to try at some stage to make the little apartment from Fantastic Beasts. That would be neat.
DeleteI think I've been building a mix of industrial and retro for my sim houses lately!
I love this set up!! So modern!!! The photos came out great. Did you photograph them at night? I suck at artificial lighting, I have never been able to take a decent photo.
ReplyDeleteI photographed the first set at night but the last three was late afternoon (I was losing light fast as it had taken me an hour to set everything up properly!)
DeleteArtificial lighting can be corrected. Mine sometimes come out a bit too yellow for my tastes so I just colour correct and adjust to get a better mood colour. I think it helps if you also have an extra source of light other than the lighting from the ceiling. I have an extra light source off to the side.
Great photos and love the industrial look! I need to get some more room and supplies - need to start crafting! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm all for you crafting plus I'd love to see what you end up making too! Since I started collecting more of the 1/6 scale dolls I've found that I really like having props and backdrops around which is a lot harder to do for SD size dolls!
DeleteHi Alasse,
ReplyDeleteFor someone who has only weekends to work on stuff, you seem to get an awful lot done. It's a great set, and the photos have come up really well . . . very natural.
I really need to pull my finger out, but I just want to spend a little time with my sweet puppy who has just had three teeth extracted.
Hugs,
X
I think I can get a lot done because it helps to unwind. These past few weeks have been super stress filled so having a weekend to just concentrate on this stuff really helps.
DeleteIs your puppy doing okay? It's never pleasant when pets are in pain.