Wednesday, 11 April 2018

Lady Amaryll of the Syndarian

Photo session featuring Lady Amaryll. Her story is still very much a work in progress and ever evolving and changing.

'I Am The One' ~ Inon Zur {Dragon Age Soundtrack}







11 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I love that first photo Alasse, it's very difficult to get good close ups and that one is stunning. :)
    I should practice my photography more, but I am very impatient which is not a good quality for a photographer.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words!

      And I didn't even have to use my Macro filter for that close up which I was so surprised about. My regular lens managed to get that close. I didn't have it on a Macro setting either. I have my camera set on the no flash option when it comes to my dolls.

      As you can probably tell, I love taking portrait shots of my dolls. I need to take some photos of her outside but my yard needs a good pruning - I plan to do that when winter comes around as it's still way too hot right now for that.

      I take a lot of photos but I only end up using say 5 out of the 25 I take. I take several at different angles and I take several of the same angle so I can pick and choose which one is good as the light sometimes looks different from one shot to the next.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photo session! The first close-up is just stunning! I really like photos of dolls where you can see that the owner is passionate about dolls and photographing :-). Wonderful work! And of course, the model is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really enjoying taking close ups. I keep trying to save up for a proper macro lens but I always end up spending it on a new doll! I would love to dress her in some ranger/hunter gear so I can take photos of her around the yard and make it look like she's traversing through a forest.

      Delete
  3. She's so graceful! And she seems looking down on her vassals.
    Hm, somehow she made me think of Pirotess from Record of Lodoss War.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's an easy doll to photograph that's for sure! Wow, I haven't heard that title in a very long time. I actually have one of the manga volumes of Record of Lodoss War. Did they also make an animated version? I vaguely recall watching something like that.

      Delete
    2. Yes, they made OVA and TV series. I was a big fan of Ashram and Karla. :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos! I like the photo before the last one, she feels like she is in deep thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually recently tried a gold and black outfit on her (although it's too big) but the colour scheme really changes her appearance!

      Delete
  5. She is beautiful! I love the skin color and concept you gave her. She looks very wise and calm... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's been through a few more changes since this post! But she is a gorgeous sculpt.

      Delete