I decided to re-dress some of my Integrity girls today.
First up is my often neglected Victoire Roux who was also my second ever Integrity doll so I've had her for a while. What I adore about this girl is her striking features. She has an aura of command and confidence. In my story, she is Victoria, a ballet teacher and also a famous ballerina known for her lead roles in a variety of high profile ballet titles including Swan Lake, The Nutcraker, Giselle and La Bayadere. She teaches at The Royal Ballet Academy.
Next up are my two newest Poppy Parker dolls. I haven't really worked on their characters in the story yet. My Poppy collection consists of the lives of a single person spread throughout multiple worlds and realities. Each life different as a result of circumstances, experiences and choices made.
These two girls are wearing beautiful blouse by Kamelia Dolls. I ordered three and a pair of jeans from her. Zoe is wearing the other blouse with the jeans. I haven't taken a photo of her yet as I need to pierce her ears and then she will get her own post later on.
I'm so glad all these girls re-dress very well.
Hope you are all having a great weekend!







All your girls looks lovely! And you had great idea for your Poppys - I love it! It would be fascinating to watch, how the same person can change under different circumstances, in different environments, in different worlds...
ReplyDeleteI always love alternate realities theory. I wonder what I would be doing in one of them right now and what kind of life i would be living. Sometimes, even the smallest choices can change your path quite drastically.
DeleteI don't always redress my girls but when I do, it takes me hours and my craft room ends up a mess with bits of clothing everywhere!
Hi Alasse,
ReplyDeleteWell after working with Dance Australia magazine for five years, I can vouch for Victoria, she certainly has the haughty looks of a prima ballerina come teacher. Makes me wonder what her feet are like though! LOL!
I do like the idea you have for your range of Poppy dolls, sounds interesting, exciting and full of mystery and intrigue. I wonder if she will be searching the universal worlds for something or someone in particular. Now I am really keen to know more.
Big hugs,
X
Tiny feet, hehe. I've always wanted to learn ballet myself. Sadly, my parents couldn't send me to a ballet school when I was younger but they always bought me ballet books.
DeleteIt was a fun way to make use of all the various Poppy Parkers in my collection. It started off with, "What if her mother chose the other guy to marry instead?"
Victoria is gorgeous! She looks very graceful and her expression isn't as cold as many other IT girls which makes her gentler. Her dress is lovely, she can attend a ballet gala and be sure all eyes are on her. And Poppy girls have nice and fresh Spring look. Flower prints really suit them.
ReplyDeleteI really love Victoria's blue eyes coupled with those ruby red lips. It makes for a great combination. I don't own many fancy dresses but I really like this one. And I have to agree, Poppy looks awesome in floral.
DeleteVictoria is amazing. I can see her in a tutu as a Black Swan...
ReplyDeleteI'm very happy your girls like floral blouses. :)
I was thinking Black Swan when I wrote Swan Lake! I think she would look great. I need to make her a ballet costume I think. All my girls adore the blouses so much. I also love how they fit both the Barbie and Integrity girls so they can share.
DeleteThose floral blouses are so beautiful and suits well for a warm summer day.
ReplyDeleteVictoria really looks like a royal dancer, such grace!
I love how well these dolls re-dress, I find it quite refreshing to have them out of their more formal outfits.
DeleteThey're so very glamorous and elegant, even in their shorts and jeans.
ReplyDeleteI like their faces and agree that they are very striking looking.
x
These girls always redress so well. I think they would look good in anything really. They're so versatile.
Delete