Saturday, 23 November 2013

Full Circle

I really hate having to sell resin. It's so stressful especially with the way shipping prices are in this country since they made those changes in April. Hopefully though, someone, somewhere will take pity on them and give them a new home.

I have created a page here with a link to the sales thread on DoA as well as a way to contact me if you are not a member there but are interested in one of the dolls.

I have also decided to keep my Popodoll body. It's by far the best engineered body I own right now and seems to hyrbid well with a few different heads so officially, it'll be my floating body. Right now, I have my first Saint head (Alaric) on it. And with that, I have a hybrid again. Probably not his permanent hair. I haven't decided what I want yet.


I love making these cute paper cranes. This one I made out of some scrapbooking Christmas paper that I tend to use for my homemade Christmas cards.





Since I am moving on a few of my SDs, I decided to scrap the former stories they were in. So this "personality" is Alaric. He's Josef's inner muse, a manifestation of all his hopes and dreams. Josef has essentially created a copy of himself but with better physique.

4 comments:

  1. I totally understand you: also for me the process of selling dolls is really stressing! Finding someone interested, bumping, then getting cold feet, and then the whole shipping part, stressing there will be a problem...oh well! I guess that's partly why I rarely sell dolls... hopefully you will find new homes for them soon :)
    Alaric looks great in these pics!!! <3 Dolshe men are just sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed I do sell everyone. For me, it's mostly the shipping that stresses me out more than anything. Especially since our postal service became more expensive. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the prices again come April 2014 now that we have a new government in place.

      Yep, Dollshe men are sexy. This is actually the first Saint head I got. Bought him from a friend of mine. The other Saint I have is actually on the Dollshe body. I really debated about keeping this head but I don't really need two Saints right?

      Delete
  2. I'm with you there - I also hate selling my resin... Shipping prices are awful here in Denmark as well, so even when I finally find a potential buyer, the shipping price always scares them off!
    Best of luck selling them, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's the annoying thing about selling. Shipping. And you know the postal systems have clicked on to the fact that it's easy money to make for them so they've raised their prices. I guess that's inevitable given how much everyone buys online these days.

      Delete