Changed out his eyes again. I actually like it. I think it's supposed to be a dark purple but it photographs as black unless the right light hits it. It's kind of nice to actually have a fantasy doll around. It's what I had originally wanted to do with my doll collection.
If Sado had a theme,
this would be it.
"Darkness is just another road we walk in our lifetime. It only defines you if you let it. Don't be afraid, it can make you stronger if used properly. Rage is not your enemy."
The eyes work so well to create a meloncholy feel!
ReplyDeleteagreed
DeleteThe eyes work great on him, they give him a darker melancholy look! I totally get you, I am not that into fantasy dolls, but lately I have been developing in dollform the much more "out of this world" characters, and it is harder to find stuff for them but a lot more fun when you do! They certainly become quite unique :) I love what you did you this boy so far, you actually inspired me to try out something different with my dolls when you started showing your fantasy characters!
ReplyDeleteOh I am glad I was able to inspire you! I love seeing fantasy characters. But yeah, there don't seem to be an awful lot of stuff for these types of characters unless you happen to be very good at sewing or are willing to commission which can get quite pricey too.
DeleteI get the sense he is a bit of a moody character.
@ Heather and narhloki: - They do don't they? I was quite surprised as I never considered dark eyes for him.
ReplyDelete