Earlier in the week, I got together again with my friend for another little meet up before our Christmas one in a few weeks. I took a lot of photos but sadly only a small number turned out and the rest were too far gone for me to save.
Let's kick off with her three Azone girls which she labels the Neopolitan Ice Cream girls.
They are amazing. I just love how she posed them here.
Her gorgeous Littlefee girl, Helen. I absolutely adore this girl. She looks so very Victorian here with that hairstyle and dress. Let me tell you, this girl can pull off a lot of looks with ease.
This boy belongs to my friend too. He is amazing. That face ... just speechless.
I was lucky enough to be there when her new boy arrived so was there for his box opening. She will be changing his face up at some point but I still think he looks lovely. I can't wait to see what face up style she will end up choosing.
And all our dolls together. Rune kind of looks a little awkward there but she has trouble sitting in those pants. I need to get her some tights. I also took over my two MH girls for my friend to look at. And my two Azone girls in the back there. Yuki (my Yukionna) needs a better wig I think. I've decided to try something similar to this style for her when I eventually get around to actually buying it.
The next one will be our Christmas meet-up. I already have a Santa dress for Eve.





Cuuute LTF girl~~ :D love her a lot! Also all the neemos together are so adorable x3 Great group shot and it seems you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteIt's always a fun meet when we get together and time constantly gets away from us! I love that we both collect Pureneemos because she gets Neemos that I don't normally get so I can see some of them in person! And vice versa.
DeleteSuch a gorgeous group! Though I must say that I fell in love with that first photo of the cute Azone girls and also the LTF girl <3
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you. Those are the two photos I love too and mostly because of those specific dolls. They are just so gorgeous.
DeleteI think that's the prettiest LTF girl I've seen in a while, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove of the photos. but specially the first one of the Neopolitan ice cream girls haha I didn't know that was the proper name for the vanilla, strawberry, chocolate ice cream. Here is very common but they just sell it as "three flavors" XD
She's definitely my favourite LTF Chloe. I really love her in that dress and hair.
DeleteWe actually have a lot of different three flavours ice creams here. Neopolitan is the most well known and popular but there are others. Last week, I had Raspberry Gelato / Strawberry Ice cream / Vanilla Ice Cream all in the one tub. It was delish!
I love meet photos!! Especially when there's dolls i recognize! How fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm just glad I remembered to take my camera!
DeleteIt was fun getting to do a box opening while you were over... and the resulting mess from all the restringing was quite fun, too. ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's too bad more of your pictures didn't turn out, but it looks like you got some pictures that I didn't and vice versa, so that works out! The ones you did get are fantastic! I especially love the one of Helen, and the one of my new guy. All of my photos of him on the day were awful, poor dude.
I still say that Yuki's wig is perfect for her, but I know how much of a pain those Monique wigs can be, too.
I can't wait till our next meet. :)
I rarely get to do bjd box opening these days so it was neat to see one again! I kind of miss it.
DeleteI relay way too much on my tripod. I think I will bring it along next time. My hands aren't as steady as they used to be I guess. But that one of Helen is my favourite. She just looks so perfect there.
I wish they weren't so susceptible to flyaways because they are really good wigs but so hard to maintain.
The meet is only a few weeks away. And it'd be Christmas end of that week too! Time flies!