Saturday, 24 December 2016

Twas the Night Before Christmas ...

It is 9pm on Christmas Eve and I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Whatever you decide to do, however you celebrate Christmas Day, I hope it is one filled with much happiness and much love.

Thank you for all your support. I went a bit crazy with the Christmas photos this year so be warned, there are quite a few!




















Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. Loving the christmas spam!! Your photos are so nice~

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too. It will be Christmas night for you now so I hope you had a wonderful day.

      Delete
  2. Love the photos! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too. I hope you had a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. Merry Christmas! Hope your day was a great one.

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas to you˜
    I love how you got all of your dolls involved in a little bit of photo time and the lighting is great in those last photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Irene! Hope you had the day off to celebrate with loved ones!

      Thank you. It was a good opportunity to showcase a few from the other collections.

      Delete