Sunday, 11 June 2017

Poppy Update

I have three Poppy Parker dolls on order. I'm not sure of their release dates yet but probably some time this year.

The first I already posted about, Popster Poppy Parker who was one of the 2017 membership upgrade dolls for W Club. The theme for Poppy this year was the Swinging London Collection where Poppy heads to 60s London.

**All photos are promotional photos by Integrity Toys.

The second doll was from the first wave of Poppy Parker dolls for this year. This particular one was an exclusive for W Club members. She is the Welcome to Misty Hollows Poppy Parker. The story being that Poppy was asked to star in the production of a TV show called Misty Hollows. I love the very Victorian-esque feel to her.



Last but not least is another W Club exclusive (have I mentioned how much I love that there are a lot of Poppy Exclusives this year as it means I am guaranteed one if I order? Usually they are sold through the dealers and it's first come, first served and because of my timezone, I always miss out!).

Anyway, my third Poppy on order is British Invasion Poppy Parker. There was a combo deal if you wanted to get the doll and chair which I got, naturally. Been waiting for a Poppy with vibrant red hair.


I love all three and am so glad I was able to order all of them. There is a second wave of Poppy Parker coming out later in the year so I'm hoping there's nothing I like there as I already have so much on pre-order but it's worth it as it'll most likely be my last year as a member of the club (before I need to start tightening my purse strings a lot which means no more dolls after this year for quite a number of years).

Overall I am quite happy that my membership this year is finally paying off.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Omg, I love all of these poppies xD;; (somehow I am suddenly reminded of the creepy Poppy on youtube though, by the 2nd girl especially! But that's fun!)
    Also, the British girl reaaallly reminds me of the iconic Ginger Spice look (I used to be a big fan of the spice girls, so I totally love her mostly for nostalgia reasons!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what my hubby said about the British Invasion Poppy too! I never really paid much attention to Spice Girls so I wasn't really aware but now that you mentioned it, I can see that!

      Can't wait for their release.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the splurge, I like your choices, they are all lovely! :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see them in person. These may very well be the last dolls from Integrity ... not sure I can afford to get anymore releases this year!

      Delete
  3. The last one hit me - want one, such a personality and style! The others are wonderful too, but the British Invasion was a candy for my eyes. Congratulations for these poppies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That British Invasion is one of the most eye popping Poppies I've seen too. I can't wait to see that chair though. Now ... where to put it ...

      Delete
  4. So many pretty Poppys!!! I got offered the chance to get the red haired poppy and/or the chair but in the end I refused, they are both lovely (LOVE the chair) so I'm glad you are getting them instead :D
    Hope they start arriving soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently the first two are set to be released next month! I wasn't expecting them to be coming out at the same time. But then again, they say next month but who knows, it could be delayed.

      I often debate about trying to sell the non-poppy dolls ...

      Delete