A compilation of photos just chillin' out with Zoe.
Zoe's Playlist:
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ~ Cyndi Lauper
- Wake Me Up Before you Go-Go ~ Wham!
- YMCA ~ Village People
- Bohemian Rhapsody ~ Queen
- Heart of Glass ~ Blondie
- Africa ~ ToTo
- Down Under ~ Men at Work
Likes: 80s Music/Movies/Cartoons, Star Wars, Vintage Items, Cool Shirts, Musicals, Origami, Retro Style, Cool Mugs
Dislikes: Sports, Studying, Cleaning, Early Mornings
Food & Drink: Oreo, Coffee, Milkshakes
Favourite Person: Bestie Giselle
Cats or Dogs: CatsHobby: Collecting Posters
She has her own Ukulele now. Not sure she can play very well though!
Namaste. She loves a bit of yoga.
Checking out blogs she follows.
A spot of afternoon siesta ...
She found some awesome posters for her room.
Admiring all the wonderful interior design ideas she wants for her room.
A moment of boredom.
Zoe pretending to hold the crystal ball from Labyrinth.
Zoe's updated apartment room. I printed and laminated some movie and music posters for her room. I think I might do some of my photo manipulations for one of the other dolls in a similar style.
Zoe says thanks for joining her.











Those songs take me back to the childhood, sunny days and blue skies - no worries at all! And the strange bag in the first photo - I had one of those when I was a kid, in white. The best thing ever! :) The room looks amazing and I liked these photos - especially the one with a moment of boredom. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI kind of wish they still sold bags like that. I remember those too. We had them here and they were great. You don't see a lot of stuff like that anymore. The songs remind me of happier times when I was younger.
DeleteThank you. I am really enjoying peeking into their world.
Well Alasse all I can say is Zoe has great taste in music! LOL! What a trip back in time that was. Though I doubt those songs ever really date, I still hear them played on the radio....and doesn't like Queen?
ReplyDeleteGreat post mate!
Hugs,
X
I know, some songs just never date right? Not a lot of today's music have that sort of timeless quality to them now. It's a shame. Love the 80s and early 90s. Some of my best memories are locked up in that period.
DeleteThanks! Zoe is definitely my retro 80s girl. She loves that era a lot as you can tell.
Love her style so much!! That purple plastic bag from the first photo, I swear I had one just like it when I was little, but pink hahaha how cool!
ReplyDeleteI told you already but you have great sense od style, you know how to mix and match things very well, I really like how all the photos turned out!
Wow, that bag seems to have popped up in a lot of people's lives. Nostalgia huh?
DeleteThank you for the kind words. I love styling the dioramas. I have to admit, I do enjoy that a lot more than building the walls and floors and furniture!
I love all the little details here: the posters, the tiny coffee cup, the Masters of the Universe shirt - it's all wonderful! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. I had a lot of fun setting this one up!
Delete