A second Tyler Wentworth from Tonner Doll has joined the ranks. I'm not sure which one she is as she didn't come with her original outfit. I got her for a really good price from an Australian seller and she arrived lightening fast for being on the opposite side of Australia from me!!
I believe the outfit she is wearing is from a cosmetic campaign. I love it though. Plus not pictured, she comes with a small black well detailed handbag that has a small blush set and lipstick inside and gorgeous heeled black boots and a red leather jacket which is so well made, I was stunned it was for a doll!!
Inside her Tonner box. She was in such a good condition being that I bought her from her second owner which makes me her third owner!
I forgot to put her boots on in this photo. I did put it on later but never ended up using that photo.
This girl is so photogenic. I'm so happy I got a dark haired Tyler as I wanted one. Now all I need is to find a red haired Tyler and I will have all three hair colours of this model I wanted, blonde, black and red. The only thing I didn't really like about her is that she has the twist torso/chest which is good in some respects except the twist seems quite loose so she's always twisting. But it's only a really really small complaint.
I'm guessing 2019 is going to be the year of the Fashion Models!




Congrats again Alasse, she's gorgeous. 😍 Her tee-shirt matches her face perfectly, like it's been made for her. Now I wonder what story she will belong to. I guess I'll find out soon enough. 😉
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
X
You are right! I didn't notice that at all! I really like her face paint plus she looks so different from my other Tyler. I have no idea yet what story she will have. I am still waiting for inspiration to hit!
DeleteShe's really pretty and reminds me of the Kitty Collier dolls, I used to have a brunette one. I like your new girls tee shirt too.
ReplyDeletexx
I can see the Kitty Collier resemblance. Was she a younger sibling? I am not really that versed in any of the Tonner Doll stories.
DeleteDark haired dolls are more elegant in my opinion. She looks gorgeous! I wonder what clothes she will wear, casual or something more sophisticated.
ReplyDeleteCoupled with that skin tone too, I think the dark hair really enhances her features. I can definitely see her in more sophisticated outfits.
DeleteCongratulations, she is really lovely! And the outfit is very nice too. Such a great catch! Good luck with spotting the red-head one :)!
ReplyDeleteI really don't hold out much hope for finding the red head at a good price to be honest but hope springs eternal!
DeleteShe is stunning, love her style! her face is just amazing
ReplyDeleteShe definitely has more of a bold face compared to the other Tyler. I do love her. I feel lucky to be able to get some of these dolls from sellers in my own country seeing as international shipping rates are so high these days.
DeleteShe looks amazing and I love her face. Congratulations! It looks like a well kept doll, for having a couple of owners. Great find and hopefully you can find the red headed one too!
ReplyDeleteI did find one red head but she wasn't at the right price for being sold nude and all! This one has a really nice bolder face than the blonde version.
DeleteCongrats! She's a beauty!
ReplyDeleteI really need to learn to sew for this size as well so she can have more things to wear!
Delete