Saturday, 21 February 2015

Blythe Clothes for Pureneemo

Both my Wimukt and MissBlythe2012 orders came in a week or so ago and I thought I'd do a quick review of what the clothes looked like on my Pureneemo girl.

I will be using my Mia as she is on the Flection M body and the largest body I have on hand. I did try the clothing on both the S and XS bodies too but the clothes were so big, the dolls were practically swimming in it.

First up is the Wimukt order.


This gorgeous dress is really well made and closes at the back with silver clasps. I find the fit a bit strange on Mia. It's not a bad fit but I find it is a bit big on her. If I pinned the back, it would give her a more fitted look.




Next up is a dress and jacket ensemble. First, without the jacket. The chest is not a bad fit. I find the bottom half a bit poofy though. Again, closes at the back with clasps.


With Jacket, the skirt part doesn't look so big now but I am still finding the jacket looking a little over-sized on her.


Last on the list is a cute little dress from MissBlythe2012. The fit is much better but I still find it sits funny around the shoulders and it looks a tad big around her waist. It closes at the back with velcro.

In conclusion, I think it depends on what you want. If you like the slightly baggy look on your dolls, then I think they would work fine assuming you had a Flection M body. It may look better on a Flection L body but I don't have one of those to compare.

For me personally, I prefer the fitted look so the clothing is a bit big for my dolls.


6 comments:

  1. Awww those clothes do look super adorable even if they're a little big! Especially the second dress and coat, love them ;3; Maybe they could be edited a little bit to fit Azones better and tighter? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they could be altered if you were handy with a needle and thread and knew what you were doing. I'm not really good at altering things and would definitely screw it up. I'm not too worried as I'll use these for my incoming Pullip girl.

      Blythe have some really great clothing pieces (and shoes!).

      Delete
  2. It's kind of hard finding clothes of Azones,isn't it? Outside of their officially made clothes, that is.

    I've found that the Blythe clothes at SugarBabyLove (https://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarbabyloveDoll) fit Azone Pure Neemos pretty well. Of course they are loose/baggy to begin with (there is also not much available at the moment, but you can take a look at the "sold" section for examples).

    DollyGirlish (https://www.etsy.com/shop/DollyGirlish?section_id=13795195&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2) has clothes especially made for Azone girls. I have a couple of their outfits and they fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the problem with the Azone clothing is that the ones I tend to like usually sell like hot cakes and are always sold out by the time I find them.

      Oh thank you for those two links! I didn't know about those and will bookmark them now. I'm always on the hunt for clothing for my Pureneemo girls.

      Delete
  3. Still cute XD A good rule of thumb for buying Blythe clothes for your Azone girls is to avoid anything that's too fitted in the chest/shoulder areas... Blythe tend to have have shorter torsos... so dresses that are fitted for them can look a little wonky... I tend to stick with things that either aren't fitted in the upper area, or are styled to be baggy looking in the first place. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Heather! I will keep this in mind for future purchases. Lately, I've been trying to mostly buy things made by Azone as I know they'll actually fit but maybe if I am shopping for something more casual, sweaters etc, they might work as they're usually meant to have that bagginess to them.

      Delete